Exciting Music. World-Class Artists
A Five-Decade Marriage of Music and Machines
Sweet Thunder – SFCMP’s 2014 Festival of Electro-Acoustic Music
Make a thunderous impact as a Festival Corporate Sponsor
Click here for program details.
To close our 2013-14 season, the San Francisco Contemporary Music Players presents a special music festival of national significance: Sweet Thunder: SFCMP Festival of Electro-Acoustic Music, held April 24-27, 2014 at the Fort Mason Center in San Francisco.
Festival-goers will enjoy a sonic journey, with iconic works of the past 50 years alongside vital new pieces by important emerging and established composers of contemporary electro-acoustic music. Alongside SFCMP, the Bay Area’s “premier new music ensemble,” Sweet Thunder welcomes some of the nation’s leading interpreters of contemporary music to San Francisco for world premieres, improv sessions, solos, large ensemble works, video installations and more — casting a spotlight on the exciting continuum of electro-acoustic music from the mid-20th century to the immediacy of now.
Sweet Thunder reaffirms San Francisco’s incontestable status as a cultural nexus for new music and sonic adventurism. Thematically strong, nationally impactful, this will be a major cultural event on the Spring 2014 calendar, attracting local audiences and tourists alike.
By partnering with us, your company will receive exceptional brand exposure among a diverse and desirable audience niche: culturally curious, creative and adventuresome, and innovation-minded. Exactly the kind of people you want to reach in ways that will excite and impress.
Don’t miss out on this exciting and affordable marketing opportunity! Click here for more information about the events.
Three sponsorship levels remain for Sweet Thunder
- Festival Sponsor – $1000
- Event Underwriter – $2500
- Listening Room Producer – $5,000
- Concert sponsorships are also available – please contact us
- Contact us to learn how matching gifts and a percentage of in-kind contributions may qualify towards the corporate sponsorship.
Festival Sponsor – $1000 –
- Logo placement in program, on all event signage and print advertising, as well as clickable logo on SFCMP website and in biweekly e-newsletter (Feb-May 2014)
- Two tickets to VIP Launch Event
- 2 Full Festival passes (value $300)
- Quarter-page program ad (b/w) in Festival Program a
- 2 dance party passes (value $24)
Six sponsorship packages available at this level
- Half-page program ad in Festival Program
- Four tickets to VIP Launch Event
- 4 Full Festival VIP passes (value $792)
- 6 dance party passes (value $72)
Four sponsorship packages available at this level
- Your name as sponsor of one of the free public events or spaces:
“Sweet Thunder Listening Room”n – reach will range from 1,000-5,000 people
- Opportunity for brand placement (collateral) handed out in association with your event