Become a Member of SFCMP for $6.25 per month
Members receive two concert tickets per season. Come to two concerts of your choice, or bring a guest to a single concert. Members receive discounts on all other SFCMP events. By becoming a member, you are making a tax-deductible donation and joining the SFCMP community.
Membership is a great way to spread out your ticket fees over the course of a year. It’s also a great option for those who can’t attend our full season but still want to attend one or two concerts per year.
- Two concert tickets per season. Tickets can be used individually to attend 2 concerts, or use them as a pair for you and a guest at one concert of your choice. Check in at will call to redeem your tickets.
- A 20% member discount on all other SFCMP events.
- VIP seating at all pre-concert composer talks, open dress rehearsals and SFCMP master classes.
- Membership counts as a 100% tax-deductible donation.
- AND! If you become a member between July 1 and September 30, 2017, we will toss in ONE EXTRA GUEST PASS to any concert you attend. So don’t wait, join by September 30!
We hope you’ll become a member and join the San Francisco Contemporary Music Players’ community!
Become a Member Today
Prefer to become an annual season subscriber?
Prefer to give a one-time gift?
Already a Member?
Log in to your account