March 25, 2017
3:30 – 5:30 PM
at Schroeders, 240 Front Street, San Francisco, California 94111
We invite you to join us for a season-end celebration and preview of our upcoming season. Spend time with the Players and re-live your favorite works from the season or hear them for the first time. Enjoy a few hours of conversation with SFCMP musicians and loyal contemporary classical music enthusiasts. Enjoy live music, great food, good company, contemporary art for sale and of course, some of our region’s finest wine (and beer).
SFCMP ensemble presenters are Kyle Bruckmann, Jeff Anderle, and Bill Kalinkos.
Tickets includes food, wine, beer and a live music presentation. You can apply your ticket value of $45 to the purchase of any artwork.
Tickets open to the public on March 6, 2017
- Beer and wine is included. A no-host bar is available.
- Wines from Sonoma County, North Coast and Paso Robles.
- Menu includes assorted sausages, chicken schnitzel, vegetable spatzle, pretzel knots and tots.
- Artwork by contemporary artists, Jennifer Siddens, Sydell Lewis, Wendy Costa and more will be displayed and available for sale.
- Raffle at 5:00pm. Raffle tickets available for purchase at $10 each.
- No children, adults only please.