2) I don’t want to purchase online. Can I just order by mail?
If you prefer to purchase tickets by mail, please send a check for $250 for each Nine-Pack or $170 for each Six-Pack to: SFCMP, 55 Taylor Street, San Francisco, CA 94102. Mail orders include a nominal surcharge to cover handling fees.
– We will contact you directly after your online purchase to confirm which concerts you wish to attend.
4) I am not happy with paperless ticketing. Can’t you just mail me my tickets?
– Yes we can mail printed tickets to any subscriber who prefers this option. Select “will call” during the checkout process, and we’ll contact you after your purchase to inquire if you would like printed tickets.
5) When will my printed tickets arrive?
We will mail tickets within four business days of receiving your order. Subscriptions purchased less than a week before the concert will be held at the door.
6) When do single tickets go on sale?
They are on sale now! You can choose to have your tickets sent to you or paperless ticketing. Do note that if you purchase a single ticket less than a week before the concert, Brown Paper Tickets will not be able to ensure your mailed ticket will be received in time, so opt for paperless ticketing in that case.
7) What about the Steven Schick “Origins” concert? Why can’t I buy that online as part of my subscription?
– This is a special concert event and not part of our “subscription series.” All ticketing for that event is through JCCSF: www.jccsf.org/tickets. Tickets are $30, $40 and VIP reception tickets are $100.