Individual Donation Information
SFCMP’s 43rd season is our biggest ever, with NINE ticketed events (including a spectacular four-day Festival of Electro-Acoustic Music at Fort Mason in April), three performances of Crissy Broadcast in October (with 800 professional and amateur musicians!), three amazing concerts of new music at YBCA, really exciting lectures, listening-sessions, and concert previews, lots of free stuff and new “pop up” events including musician showcases and compelling composer talks. We need YOUR HELP to help us make this ambitious lineup really great.
Ways to support our work include:
- Tax-deductible individual donations. We can accept credit card (VISA/MC) our this website (via PayPal) or by phone at 415-278-9566 or by mail to: SFCMP, 55 Taylor Street, San Francisco, CA 94102. Your gift can be for general support of a special program, and it can of course be made in honor or memory of someone dear to you.
- Transfer a gift of stock options to our organization
- Provide needed in-kind goods and services, including volunteerism
- Designate your gift to underwrite a concert or a special project
- Increase your donation through your employer’s matching gift program
- Engage your company in visibility to a preferred demographic as a corporate sponsor
- Join the Legacy Circle and support us through Planned Giving
- Designate SFCMP as your selected charity at AmazonSmile, and a percentage of each purchase will support us
- Sell your old stuff through Givium, and all proceeds will go to SFCMP
… or make a gift directly to us by credit card: Call us at (415) 278-9566
…or make a gift by check: Mail to: SFCMP, 55 Taylor St., San Francisco CA 94102