2015-16 marks SFCMP’s 45th season. We invite you to celebrate with us as we present X-SCAPE: New Spaces for New Music — a season dedicated to exploring new spaces — both literal and metaphorical. By replacing “X” we are able to look at important spaces: from SongScape, an examination of the nature of utterance and communication; to XeriScape, which begs the question of the role of art in a discussion of climate change; to Oscuroscape, the nature of darkness.
How You Can Help
Will you join us in support of our 45th year by becoming a one-time donor or a monthly recurring donor today? Fully tax-deductible monthly gifts are an easy and efficient way to create sustained support for our annual concert series and community programs. No gift is too small!
Give a gift by credit card: Give online or call us at (415) 278-9566
Give a gift by check: Mail to: SFCMP, 55 Taylor St., San Francisco CA 94102
There are a variety of ways to support our work. Which way works best for you?
- Tax-deductible individual donations: Your gift can be designated for general support or in support of a special program, or in honor or memory of someone dear to you.
- Transfer a gift of stock options to our organization
- Provide needed in-kind goods and services, or consider becoming a volunteer
- Designate your gift to underwrite a concert or a special project
- Increase your donation through your employer’s matching gift program
- Engage your company in visibility to a preferred demographic as a corporate sponsor
- Join the Legacy Circle and support us through planned giving
- Designate SFCMP as your selected charity through the AmazonSmile program, and a percentage of each purchase will support SFCMP
- Sell your stuff through Givium, and all proceeds will go to SFCMP
Thank you for considering a tax-deductible donation to San Francisco Contemporary Music Players.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us with questions by emailing Executive Director, Lisa Oman or call (415) 278-9566