Support SFCMP!DONATE TODAY
Your generous gift helps the ensemble to reach new heights in presenting outstanding, adventurous concerts at affordable prices, educating young musicians, commissioning new works, and breaking down the barriers to understanding new music through our How Music is Made program.
There are a variety of ways to support our work. Which way works best for you?
- Tax-deductible individual donations: Your gift can be designated in honor or memory of someone dear to you. The most effective way to support SFCMP is by giving a monthly donation.
- Become a Monthly Member and gain access to all concerts and events.
- Matching gifts: Does your employer sponsor matching gifts for charitable donations? Ask your human resources representative about matching gifts to double or triple your giving.
- Transfer a gift of stock options to our organization.
- Provide needed in-kind goods and services, or consider becoming a volunteer.
- Designate your gift to underwrite a concert.
- Engage your company as a corporate sponsor.
- Join the Legacy Circle and support us through planned giving.
Thank you for considering a tax-deductible donation to San Francisco Contemporary Music Players.
For questions about these giving options, please don’t hesitate to contact us by
emailing Executive Director, Lisa Oman or call (415) 278-9566.