Your generous gift helps the ensemble to reach new heights in presenting outstanding, adventurous concerts at affordable prices; educating young musicians; commissioning new works; and breaking down the barriers to understanding new music through our How Music is Made program.
There are a variety of ways to support our work. Which way works best for you?
- Tax-deductible individual donations: Your gift can be designated for general support or in support of a special program, or in honor or memory of someone dear to you.
- The most effective way to support SFCMP is through our monthly giving program. Learn more.
- Matching gifts: Does your employer sponsor matching gifts for charitable donations? Ask your human resources representative about matching gifts to double or triple your giving.
- Transfer a gift of stock options to our organization.
- Provide needed in-kind goods and services, or consider becoming a volunteer.
- Designate your gift to underwrite a concert.
- Engage your company in visibility to a preferred demographic as a corporate sponsor.
- Join the Legacy Circle and support us through planned giving.
Thank you for considering a tax-deductible donation to San Francisco Contemporary Music Players.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us with questions by emailing Executive Director, Lisa Oman or call (415) 278-9566