Volunteer NOW for Sweet Thunder!
SFCMP’s April 2014 Sweet Thunder Festival is bringing some of the nation’s leading interpreters of contemporary music to San Francisco. Alongside the SFCMP, the Bay Area’s “premier new music ensemble,” performers include:
- The International Contemporary Ensemble (ICE) (New York City/Chicago; whose Artistic Director Claire Chase is the recipient of a 2012 MacArthur “Genius” Fellowship)
- New York’s JACK Quartet (called “mind-blowingly good” by the LA Times’ Mark Swed)
- San Diego-based red fish blue fish (dubbed a “dynamic percussion ensemble” by the New York Times)
- Distinguished composer Morton Subotnick
- And heroes and heroines of the Bay Area taped music and electro-acoustic scene
“An enticing-looking four-day extravaganza of modern and new music, ranging from established masters to up-and-coming composers.” - SF Chronicle, Classical Music Highlights of 2014
Volunteers will receive benefits based on number of hours worked:
4 Hours – 1 free concert ticket
8 Hours – 2 free concert tickets
10 Hours – 2 Free tickets plus 1 Friday night Signature Cocktail
20 Hours – 1 Full Festival Pass
SIGN-UP IS NOW CLOSED – if you are interested please contact us at email@example.com
We also welcome volunteers to come to our office at 55 Taylor Street and assist with projects when needed.
In addition to receiving your entrance to the concert or event, each volunteer will receive one complimentary ticket voucher to be used at that concert or another in the season.
Please contact us if you are interested. Thank you!