at the Crossroads Series
Explore the music of iconic contemporary classical composers
performed alongside cutting-edge emerging composers from
California and beyond
Fri and Sat, Apr 21/22, 2017 Lou Harrison: A Centenary Celebration. Includes Friday night film screening;
3 Saturday concerts; and composers talks. Works by Lou Harrison, Jimmy Lopez, Natacha Diels, Gity Rizaz,
Annie Gosfield and three–to be announced–composers under 30. $60 all weekend pass, $25 per concert, $10 film screening only. Single Tickets on sale soon
All events will be at Z Space in San Francisco.
Friday, April 21, 2017
8pm – Film: Lou Harrison: A World of Music
Saturday, April 22, 2017
11am – Concert #1: SFSearch: Music by three Bay Area composers under 30.
12-1pm – Talk #1: “How Music is Made” with composers Jimmy Lopez and Natacha Diels
2:30pm – Concert #2: Music by Lou Harrison, Jimmy Lopez, and Annie Gosfield
6:00-7pm – Talk #2: “Knowing Lou” with Steven Schick, David Tanenbaum, William Winant and Karen Gottlieb.
7:30pm – Concert #3: Music by Lou Harrison, Gity Razaz, and Natacha Diels
Become a Season Subscriber
Tickets to 6 concerts and 2 community events
– 15% discount on single tickets and ticket fees waived
– 2 guest passes to SFCMP’s spring event “Sound and Wine”
– 1 ticket to Lou Harrison documentary film showing
– VIP invitation to “How Music is Made” professional composer talks and SFCMP dress rehearsals
– Observer pass to master classes by Artistic Director and SFCMP Players
Questions? Call us at (415) 278-9566 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org